Route 66.. Now famous again because of “CAR’S”– What Highways have you Explored?
America, Start your engines– follow the experienced guides and let’s explore our favorite scenic highways!
Here are a list of the top 8 Highway you “MUST” see in a lifetime
1. Vermont 100: Autumn’s Glory Road- Starting in Waitsfield, Vermont to Newport at the Canadian border
2. Blue Ridge Parkway: Highland Journey- Starting in the backbone of the Southern Appalachians to the tip of the Great Smokey Mountains
3. Natchez Trace: The South’s Storied Route- Starting at the edge of the Mississippi all the way to Nashville @ Cumberland River
4. Great River Road: Beside the Mississippi– Starts at the Red wing, follows the major rivers of Mississippi all the way down Through Minnesota, to Iowa and follow to Wisconsin into Illinois.
5. Nebraska 2- Along prairie trails– Highway 30.– here Civilization invades where Nebraska slices through the grassy land to the Sand hills
6. Utah and Arizona Byways: Touring Canyon Country- Canyon Country byways branch U.S 89 between Salina, Utah and Flagstaff, Arizona.
7.US 89: From Glacier to Yellowstone. this Highway annually moves millions of motorists to Glacier and Yellowstone in Montana and Wyoming.
8. California 1 & US 101: Traveling the sunset Coast- The Stormy clouds roll towards Cypress point all along the Cali shore line, routes 101 and 1 provide sweeping views that have been weathers by rain, wind and wave.